January 14, 2013

Rainy Days and Mondays

Rainy days and Mondays in January!! Certainly gets me down! It's way too warm and gray now as the snow has melted away. I need a pick me up.

So I turn to my sorely neglected blog. I will attempt to breathe new life and resuscitate My Fiddlestix with what else but the tid bits of my life. Some words some photographs some recipes and perhaps an occasional sketch too and anything else interesting to me.

I hope this will be fun, inspirational, spiritual, thoughtful, fun or maybe yummy? Plus I'm learning photography, traveling, baking/eating gluten free, working on redecorating our home as well as recovering from a horrid 2012. AND hope fully learning blogger tricks from my iPad :)

Stick with me- chat with me and have alittle fun.

 

3 comments:

Karen Blados said...

Oh boy, glad to see you back! Happy New Year!

Shirley said...

So glad to see you pop up on my Google Reader this AM!!

Teri Casper said...

So happy to,see you back. I have missed your snippets of life.
I am also gluten free.
Hugs for your return.