February 1, 2008

EDM #156 Sandwich

This is not my favorite sandwich, but I 'thought' I could sketch a ham and cheese hoagie. HARD, especially the few potato chips I chose to add in the lower left corner :) I am also not pleased with the tomato slices as it looks more like ketchup. BUT, the ham is not bad. The inner white bread area is also hard to represent. As usual, there is more to learn and re-try. Perhaps I will give this another go using a different subject, maybe I will have to stalk the local deli for subjects . . . .

8 comments:

Teri said...

Holy smokes, this is awesome Sandy!! Looks good enough to eat, right down to the poppy seed bun.

Unknown said...

Woww beautiful sandwich! I immediately got hungry and sure do wish I had this to munch on!

caseytoussaint said...

Mmmm, now that's the kind of thing you miss in France! Good job getting it down on paper too!

Lynn said...

Wow, you did a fabulous job on this! It makes my mouth water.

Tami said...

I think you did a great job! Makes me hungry looking at it. I think you captured the look of the inside of the bread perfectly!

mARTa said...

I am hungry! I think you got the bread just perfect!!!! Now I'll have to see if anything in the fridge looks good!

Anonymous said...

Sandy...this looks absolutely delicious...as a sketch and as a meal! You have me really swallowing here and I think I'm going downstairs now to just have something, anything!Great job!
ronell

Robin said...

Great sandwich! Makes me quite hungry to see this! You paint great, "shining" plastic wrap too!