January 3, 2008

EDM #151 Free Choice

Christmas Day evening, as we headed home I reflected and could not ignore the gorgeous full moon shining over us all.
Even though we headed to our Maine ski house after Christmas I did manage to continue sketching. Seemed the perfect post for my "free choice" challenge and to complete the year's worth of
challenges.
With a week from Christmas to New Years the house was FULL with my three children and spouses, all 6 Grands (ages, 5, 2 and under!!)and FIVE big dogs - it was Chaotic for sure- fun and exhausting, and alas sickening as I and several others contracted yet another bug (stomach variety and cold/flu like) One for the record books, but Maine had 6+ inches of snow fall every day we were there - It was a beautiful sight, and quite a memorable week.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your full moon..I remember seeing that huge moon on Christmas also..your paintings are inspiring

Lin said...

Sandy!! I love all of these -- but especially the moon!!! What an inspiration YOU are!!! Here's to more painting in 2008!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely moon. Great ski boots. We had one or two of our grandchildren at a time for 5 days with parents coming and going - and had the same two bugs! Glad it was still fun. I envy you all of the snow
Happy New Year!
Shirley

Kerstin Klein said...

i have to agree with the others. the moon page is wonderful.

Teri said...

I love them all and loved hearing your tales of excitement.

Ann said...

Great sketches! I really like the one of the moon!

artsybarby said...

These are all great, especially the moon.